Florida kayaking is an invigorating experience that is not to be missed. From the crystal-clear blue waters of the Gulf Coast to the winding rivers of Central Florida, this unique state offers some of the best paddling opportunities in the country. Here are just a few reasons why you should go kayaking in Florida:
1) Get close to nature – Kayaking allows you to get closer to nature than ever before. You can explore remote mangrove forests, observe wildlife from up close, and enjoy peaceful trips along quiet waterways.
2) Enjoy breathtaking scenery – With its miles of stunning coastline, beautiful beaches, rolling hills, lush woodlands and tranquil rivers, Florida has plenty of spectacular scenery for kayakers to enjoy.
3) Experience a unique adventure – Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced kayaker, you can find the perfect challenge in Florida. From flat-water paddling to white water rapids, there are plenty of exciting opportunities for kayaking enthusiasts.
4) Save money – Kayaking is an economical way to explore the great outdoors. With affordable rentals and activities, it’s easy to plan a budget-friendly Florida vacation that involves some time on the water.
5) Learn new skills – For those looking to develop their paddling skills, Florida has plenty of excellent instructors that will help you hone your technique and learn advanced maneuvers like rolling and surfing waves.
If you want to know more about Florida kayaking, check out Around On My Kayak. This kayak travel blog documents the author's kayaking adventures around the world and provides readers with tips and tricks for their own kayaking trips. He includes maps, routes, and photographs, as well as a comprehensive review of all the gear items he used, and a review of some of the best camping and hotel spots he found along the way.
Be sure to check out Around On My Kayak's sea kayak travel blog at https://www.aroundonmykayak.com/